Monday, March 30, 2009

Whew....5 kids is A LOT!

So, I'm still getting into the swing of having 5 kids!! Jason just went back to work this past week after being home for 3 weeks with us. It was really nice having him home b/c we all just kind of hung out and did whatever we wanted to. I'll admit, I was kind of glad for him to go back to work. I do miss him a lot, but now that he is working I am finding my own routine being home with all 5 of this kiddos all day! It is really going pretty well and we already have a pretty good routine worked out. I am just in awe of the amount of laundry that 7 people can make!!! I was already doing laundry everyday anyway, but now it's not really an option. Once you factor in clothes, jammies, undies, socks not to mention towels and cloth diapers it adds up! Just the normal daily running of the household takes up a huge part of my day! Once breakfast is cleaned up, kids are dressed, and kids are dropped off it's time to start lunch and laundry and dishes and before you know it it is time to get Brodie, make dinner, do baths, and get ready for bed! Honestly though, I love it! I love being home with the kids, I love being here for every minute of their lives. It is HARD, and there are times when I just want to cry because I am so overwhelmed but the good always outweighs the bad. We'll find our way!! We are getting there!

No comments: