Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Life Group

I love these guys! They are a small group of 5 couples from my church, we are all in our mid-late twenties and early thirties and all of us married. Some of us have children (like The Calhoun's also have 4 little boys who are 5 and under!) and some of us don't. We get together once a week to do various things.Some nights we just have snack, hang out, and play board games. Some nights we do Bible study and have real, in depth talks. Other nights we volunteer at a local Salvation Army type place here in town sorting through donations. We have been meeting together for about 9-10 months now and I can honestly say that these people are my friends and I look forward to seeing them every Tuesday (and Sunday...and Wednesday!). Not only do I feel very close to them, but I feel like they help keep me on track spiritually which has been a wonderful thing in my life. I just feel very blessed that God has brought these wonderful people into my life.

FYI....this morning was not nearly as perfect as yesterday, but it was still pretty dang good!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It is so nice to find a group that is so spiritually supportive. I have searched for something similar and it is not an easy thing to find.

P.S. I tagged you on my Blog.
check it out. http://nunezthewayitis.blogspot.com/