Thursday, October 2, 2008

Are things finally looking up?

It seems like things in out life may finally be starting to look up!! I have been so depressed and just ugly these past few weeks and I feel sorry for all of the people who live with me! Anyway, I got the call today saying that I got the job with Parents as Teachers!! I am so unbelievably excited about this! I feel like this is the right job for me and it just feels right. I can see myself doing this as a career and it is something that I am going to be proud to do. We so love our parent educator and so do the boys and I cannot wait to form those bonds with other families. I cannot wait to be there and be a support system for them and encourage them. Besides the job itself being wonderful, the "perks" of the job are great, too. I get to set my own schedule, I do visits on my time. Since I work for the school district, I will have all holidays, breaks, and snow days off with the boys!! I go to Liberty for training the last week of October and I can't wait! I haven't been able to wipe this smile off of my face all day!

No comments: