Sunday, October 5, 2008

A new family member and a day at the patch

We have a new member of our family! We got a baby puppy on Friday and the boys are in love with her! She is a rat terrier and we named her Zelda. She has been such a nice addition to our family and it just shows me that love continues to multiply and not divide. We all just love her so much and are having a good time with her. Her is a pic of her on the day we brought her home:
Photobucket

This Saturday we all went up to the pumpkin patch in Amazonia. By we I mean, my family, my mom and dad, my brother, my aunt and uncle and 2 of my cousins! What a fun time! We have gone there every fall since before Brodie was born so it has kind of become a tradition. The boys rode a little train, we took a hay ride, they went through a hay maze, we got to cook food over a fire, and they go to run around in the pumpkin patch! Whew! They were worn out by the time we got home. Of course Brodie found this HUGE pumpkin that he wanted and my dad can't tell him no s now we have a huge pumpkin on our front porch! I think I did pretty well. Usually going places like that puts me on edge and I just end up being mean and crazy to everyone. I was pretty proud of myself and we all had fun!

No comments: