Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Tomorrow, at 3:30pm, we go for our anatomy and gender ultrasound!! I am bursting at the seams in anticipation. The closer it gets the harder it is to wait! I am just so excited to find out who is in there and starting calling him or her by their name and start buying some things. It will just make everything seem more real. I honestly and truly do not care if it is another boy or our first girl. There are positives about both!

If we have another little boy, I will feel very relaxed! Jason and I kind of fell like we have this whole boy thing down pat. We have a definite boy vibe going on in our house and I would love to have all sons. It is nice to be the only woman in the house (well, except for Zelda) and boys just love their mommas so, so much. Even though the boys are small they just really look out for me already and I know a 5th son would do the same. Also, if we have another boy, I would have absolutely nothing to buy! Except for cloth diapers, because I'm going to do that this time around.

If we have a girl, it will be very scary for me and will take me a bit to get used to! I've never had a girl and, even though I am one, I don't really know what to do with a baby girl. It would be nice though to have another girl to bond with, talk with , shop with, plan a wedding with, etc. So the thought of having that mother daughter relationship does sound pretty appealing!

Either way, we'll know tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Good luck!! Will be waiting to hear what you found out!